You are hereHome ›› Twin Cities Community Hospital Free Public Seminars
Twin Cities Community Hospital Free Public Seminars
Twin Cities Community Hospital is offering two free public seminars in January.
Thursday, January 24, 2013 "Shoulder Pain Solutions". Meeet Sports Medicine Dr. Kevin Forsythe who will talk about diagnosis and advanced treatment options. Complimentary dinner will be served at 5:00 pm and the seminar is from 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 "Pelvic Prolapse Solutions". Dr. Lauren Prewitt will answer questions about this common medical condition affecting women between the ages of 50 and 79. The seminar will cover diagnosis, advanced treatment options and ACell matrix. Complimentary refreshments will be served. The seminar is from 5:30 - 6:30 pm.
Please call (805) 434-4965 for reservations. Both seminars will be held at the Founders' Pavilion inside the Morgan Conference Center which is located west of the main entrance.
- Advertising & Media
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Automotive, Aviation & Marine
- Business & Professional Services
- Computers, IT & Technology
- Family, Community & Non-Profit
- Finance & Insurance
- Government & Education
- Health Care / Medical Services
- Home Improvement & Garden
- Lodging, Travel & Tourism
- Personal Services & Care
- Pets & Veterinarian
- Public Utilities & Environment
- Real Estate & Construction
- Religious Organizations
- Restaurants, Food & Beverage
- Shopping & Specialty Retail
- Sports & Recreation
- Wedding / Event Planning
- Contact Us