The Ambassadors are a dedicated group of Templeton Chamber of Commerce members who volunteer their time to foster and promote the goals of the Chamber to our membership and the community. Ambassador members act as volunteer liaisons between new and prospective members and the Chamber Board of Directors and staff.
The mission of the Ambassadors is to effectively promote membership to the Chamber to new and prospective members, while encouraging current members to maximize their membership. Ambassadors achieve this mission through attending Chamber events, Ambassadors meetings, and maintaining awareness about Chamber events and programs to share with other members.
Contact Cheryl Carnevali at (805) 674-6051 to find out how you can be more involved in your Chamber.
- Advertising & Media
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Automotive, Aviation & Marine
- Business & Professional Services
- Computers, IT & Technology
- Family, Community & Non-Profit
- Finance & Insurance
- Government & Education
- Health Care / Medical Services
- Home Improvement & Garden
- Lodging, Travel & Tourism
- Personal Services & Care
- Pets & Veterinarian
- Public Utilities & Environment
- Real Estate & Construction
- Religious Organizations
- Restaurants, Food & Beverage
- Shopping & Specialty Retail
- Sports & Recreation
- Wedding / Event Planning
- Contact Us